Friday, May 16, 2008

just a start

hey,
beginning to get hold of bloggin...yeah i am late...Anyway gettin hold of my thoughts and putting it into words will take eevn longer tym.
What makes this a better than writing a dairy is that .. others to get to read..
my random thots..!!!

I'm 22 yrs old.Completed my engg.Still have no idea what to do with lyf and what to purse.There will be few transition phase in everyone ones lyf.Some wher i missed out that..

I 'm still this happy -go-get -lucky kind of guy.

I am thankful for the four great college years i had..It was kind of a revelation of how much different things are.

Still tryin to block out the social anxiety ..i beleive i have..Its kind of being in self absorbing sphere hard to get out of.The college years made me more outgoin ...i am thankfuk for that...

Have read a lot(*few) of self -help books on personality ..you can win..etc kind of thing...Its not of much help other than describin me as negative thinker with low self esteem ..imposing it on me much harder than it really is.i think its better to start to work out things on your own...No expert can know you better than u do.

I really find peace in writing this ..what ever it maybe.Easier said..its really difficult to follow what you heart says(What u really want)Bçoz most of the tym our experienced conscience stopps us.

No comments: