I have no idea wether I am streching it too far,but I have to say this. How can some one live for 25 years and still be nothing.I have absolutely no clue of what I want to do in life,let me rephrase that"I dont know what I am capable of doing".
And yea I have taken the easier option of ignoring the issue. I dont possess the social acting skills ,I am what I am.But I guess only the achievers have the luxury to behave and make choices the way they like .Else its just a kiss ass world.I am primarily a brash non smiling gentleman.Thats me by default.Waoo. You will know you have become successful in life when you have the freedom of choosing.
What a scandolous life,missed out of lot on learning how to tackle .. they dont teach that anywhere.Impaient and reckless my whole life ,no discipline watsoever.With my very simple thought processor I couldnt compete with the complexities of the manipulative and dishonest people.
Oh..watching Into the wild was a revelation for me.Everything I wanted to be .My ultimate fantasy of escapism.Plain run away from life ,hating the double standards everywhere considered as norms for proper functioning of society.The un written laws.
If life is a race,then the aim of it is trying to be "ACCEPTED". Achievements and victories are nothing more than a means to compare you with the rest. The word best will only exist when you can compare two things.
Between all that nonsense above, I have made some hard decisions about my near future.Goin to make it work this time.
No comments:
Post a Comment