Sunday, September 19, 2010

marijuana rules

Of all the double standards society is run by today,I completely despise is the governments take on marijuana.Is drugs banned because government cares for the citizens healthy or that they cant monopolize it and reap profit out of it. How can the government possibly control what kind of mushrooms I eat and what happens after. Cigarettes causing lung cancer is proven and printed on cigarette packets . Why the hell sell them openly if its a proven health hazard. The same goes for alcohol.

Reckless eating habit causes diabetes ,heart attacks and people die because if it. See the point is people will die because of a lot of reasons ,why stop them from having a good time or regulate the means .

I guess if marijuana becomes legal,no one will bother to buy it from a shop.. they ll probably grow it along with orange and tomato. Unlike cigarettes.

And marijuana is not even a drug,it is not something produced after chemical manipulation. And it is not considered addictive.

Dream of a time when the go green campaigners take this also into their agenda.


No comments: